At Self Heating & Cooling, we believe there’s much more to air quality than heating and cooling. In fact, even with a heating and cooling system the EPA has estimated that indoor air is up to 70% more polluted that outdoor air. Because we believe that your family’s comfort and health go hand in hand, our Atlanta indoor air quality specialists are professionally trained.
Indoor air quality solutions can help you if you and your family experience any of the following conditions:
- Allergies And Other Respiratory Problems
- Frequent Head Aches, Tiredness Or Anxiety
- Find You Have To Dust Often Or You Have More Dust In Your Home Than You Would Like
- Find Your Home To Be Dry In The Winter Or Humid In The Summer
- Rooms In Your Home Experience Different Temperatures